It's been some time since I've been tagged. This one comes from
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you
tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 persons and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
1. I still don't like my beard.
2. Well sure, it keeps me warm during winter and can be cool during summer.
3. But I still don't particularly like it.
4. I lack social experience.
5. I get tons of ideas, I just usually lack motivation to create them.
6. I tend to have poor sarcasm detectors and I should ask around for spare parts.
7. I don't have a lot of opinions.
8. Unless it's related to the beard.
9. I'm impressionable.
10. I don't seem to form emotional attachements to fictional characters as much other people.
1. If you were a pokemon/pony/any kind of supernatural cute critter, what would you be?
Do mermaids count? I think I would be a mermaid. If I had to be a nonhumanoid creature... Yeah, i can't think of anything in particular so I'll just say Rabite from Seiken Densetsu series.
2. What type of girls/guys do you like
I like girls whose personality shines through. Nice ones. One about my size. Ponytails are a plus.
3. Do you have any weird quirks?
I AM a weird quirk.
Or to point out one specifically, I tend to do some kind of weird dance as I move around the household, hopping and spinning around.
4. Who do you love more - dad or mom?
Mother, she shows more interest in the same things I do.
5. Do you get along with your siblings? If you have any
Yes. Yes I do.
6. If you could live forever (but for it you would have to change your gender) would you agree to it?
For me the question would be slightly reversed; if I could change my gender but had to live forever...
Complete immortality wouldn't be that great. Being the only being not having succumbed to universe's entopy wouldn't be very fun. Wouldn't mind a less restrictive immortality.
7. Love at first sight? Possible? Not?
I believe love at first sight is what crushes usually are. Sometimes crushes can lead to true love. So sure, why not.
8. Do you love anybody?
What is love?
9. What is your dark side?
His name is literally Dark. So original. I do have other, lesser varieties though. While Dark represents the cardinal sins, there's Twilight Starr for general annoyance and Faceless One as depression, which sometimes gets out of its sarcophagus.
10. Do you believe in God?
In my own special way, yes. I consider myself agnostic.
And here are the 10 questions for the next victims.
1. What kind of sandwiches do you like?
2. Penguins or eskimos?
3. Emu or ostrich?
4. Which fantasy being would you be?
5. What kind of ghost would you be? Vengeful, remorseful, etc.
6. What kind of wings do you prefer?
7. Favourite hairstyle?
8. What do you like most about people and/or friends.
9. Would you go on a space adventure right now?
10. What would you do if you encountered a swirling, archaic portal?
My victims are as follows:
and anyone else who wishes to reveal their secrets.